Nearly everyone has a digital camera. Whether it's on their phone, or ipad, ipod, or as a standalone camera, it is available to capture the fun and excitement of a MCBC ride. It's so easy today to take a photo to share with others.
So why is the MCBC site so devoid of ride photos?
Now you can easily post your photos to the Melon City Bike Facebook Group and combine with other member's photos in an album of that ride or event. These will be viewable by all group members and general viewing by anyone. No more sorting through posts to view a group of ride photos.
Some key reminders on ride/event photos:
- We are a bicycle riding group. So try to have about 50% of your ride photos show people actually riding a bike.
- Avoid multiples of the same shot. Determine the best one and only upload it.
- Try to include everyone who attended, even if not a MCBC member. Obviously, RAGBRAI is an exception.
- Add a brief comment on each picture and tag the people, if possible.
- Detailed instructions: click on the links above.
- Of course, all photos must meet the terms, conditions and policy of Facebook.
Albums and photos may be added using a mobile device however; you must use a browser to accompish the task. Mobile Facebook apps do not allow this, as yet. So upload directly from your iPhone or Galaxy.
You must be a member of the Melon City Bike Club Group to upload photos. So if you are not...why haven't you joined? Click link to join!